Networked Spectrum services in Connecticut
providing quality music therapy services in home, school and community based programs for individuals with special needs throughout Central Connecticut. Kimmie Borovicka, MT-BC strongly believes that it is an integral part of her role as a music therapist to bring awareness and acceptance to the forefront in our local area so that all children in need have this treatment option available to them. She has seen and experienced first-hand how effective and transformational music therapy with children can be and wants to continue to see this spread throughout Central Connecticut.
- Work with parents so that they can effectively advocate for their child with knowledge.
- Empower you with knowledge.
- Have you pass on whatever knowledge you may have acquired to another adult, who has a child with special needs.
- Know your rights under the Individual with Disability Education Act. (IDEA)
- Know your rights and responsibilities as a parent who has a child with special needs.
The mission of Success SEPTO is to work within our local communities to encourage school districts, legislators, and families to work together. The organization strives to understand, support, and enhance education, and provide greater opportunities for children with special needs.
We serve Ashford, Mansfield, Stafford, Tolland, Willington and other surrounding towns in Northeast Connecticut.
Meetings are held at 6:30pm on the third Wednesday of each month at the Willington Public Library. All meetings are open to the public and we welcome new members and visitors. Please see our calendar for upcoming meetings and events.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
West Meadow Counseling
100 West Rd. Suite 3, Ellington CT 06029
Mark Napiello, LMFT, Ruthie Lynch, LPC, Rebecca Turgeon, LPC, Leah K. Bell, LCSW